Helpful Information to Know
Our team wants to make sure that your visit is as enjoyable as possible, including the logistical parts. From the moment you arrive to final checkout, our team will walk you through the process. In order to have a successful appointment, you need to know some information beforehand to be better prepared. Keep reading below, and if you have any questions, just give us a call.
Your First Dental Visit
When you come to our dental office…
- You will be greeted by our front desk team and checked in
- We will give you a quick tour of our dental office
- Then, we’ll call you back and have your teeth X-rayed
- You’ll meet Dr. Susman, and he’ll perform a comprehensive oral exam
- He will identify and explain any problems he finds
- Afterward, our team will schedule follow-up appointments if necessary
Patient Forms Policy
Our staff looks forward to meeting you and discussing your goals. We strive to keep our appointments on time as scheduled. Prior to your appointment, we encourage you to fill out the patient forms that are located on this website so you can accelerate your check-in process. Please download, print, and complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are unable to download our patient forms, then it is recommended that you arrive at your appointment 15 – 30 minutes early so you can have ample time to fill out the appropriate forms.
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.